Here are more air compressor problems and solutions.
The left navigation column on every page on this site is getting quite full with links to pages about troubleshooting air compressors.
In order to make your navigation a bit easier, and to make sure the left column doesn’t grow too long, we have now moved some of those links to this page.
Here we are now listing all of the other pages on this site that describe more compressor problems and solutions. For a quick check, use this search box.
Each page listed below is a link to information page about that compressor problem and possible solutions.
The contents of more air compressor problems and solutions will be grouped below, loosely by subject matter, to help you find the page that best helps you fix your air compressor problem. Got A Compressor Problem? Here Are More Air Compressor Problems And Solutions.
Compressor air leaks
- compressor is always leaking air
- air is coming from the oil fill tube
- compressor is leaking air under the hood
- air leaks from the compressor dipstick
Compressor will not start / will not stop – run issues
- air compressor will not start
- air compressor will not stop
- air compressor runs and runs
- air compressor gets very loud
Compressor oil issues
Electrical and power issues
- compressor is blowing fuses & breakers
- compressor wiring problem
- the lights dim when the air compressor starts
- compressor trips breaker on pressure drop
Parts and repair issues
- I broke the compressor intake filter
- I broke the air compressor manifold
- air compressor needs a new fan
Pressure and flow problems
- compressor has low outlet pressure
- I get only a short burst of air
- I need more air out of my compressor
- do I need a larger air line?
- I get no air out of the air hose
- what’s the difference between PSI & CFM?
- compressor will not build pressure
Pressure relief valve issues
Pressure switch problems and solutions
Tank check valve issues